Road Use

Vehicle Stickers

Wilderness ID stickers are required on all property owners' vehicles.  They are available at the Wilderness office and should be affixed to each of your vehicles, including golf carts or any utility vehicle that has a windshield.  If it is not convenient for you to come by the office, the stickers can be mailed to you.  The stickers should be placed on the lower right (passenger) side of the windshield.

Weight & Size Restrictions

Box trucks, or those typically used by delivery services such as FedEx or UPS, generally cause no problems with our road surfaces.  Dump trucks, 18-wheelers, and any other vehicles carrying extremely heavy loads, however, require a Road Use Permit.